Examples of my work during my time as a Content editor at Moomin Language School/Playvation Ltd. My work there included:
- Creating the learning application in Unity (in a unique content editor) from existing content pieces (sound, image elements, background, words/sentences with two languages)
- Additional learning material (for the teachers) content production, including layouts and producing both illustrations and other content to the said learning materials
- Producing marketing materials and -content (brochures, social media imagery, product picture and other material updates, posters etc.
- Making other layouts and product-related content, like a marketing kit, different guides etc.
- Updating social media platforms
- Updating the looks of the website, and keeping it up to date (later on switched from WordPress to HubSpot platform), creating landing pages for different campaings, and updating their blog, newsletter, and forms.
- Making illustrations and other visual content to the application itself, to the website and other Materials, and to the additional learning materials.
- Additional tasks like future customer research, simple video editions, writing a few pieces for the blog.
I would have a lot more to add to this page (multiple layouts, marketing kit etc.) but due confidentiality I am not able to present most of them.
Marketing and Social Media:
Examples of social media posts in different platforms:
Updated product imagery and examples of the application content:
Examples of the application content:
– in process –
Playful Lesson layouts:
Examples picked from a layout of Playful Lesson materials, which come in a pack of four weeks:
– in process –
Application related illustration examples:
Playful lessons content related icons and illustrations:
Website content related illustrations:
Website and landing pages:
I was mostly responsible for creating an updated and clearer look for the MLS main page, which was later moved from WordPress to HubSpot as is, and most of the additional pages in the main menu (Product page and the illustrations, Free Trial page and the illustrations, new look for the blog page and About and the pages in the menu under it). In HubSpots platform, I was responsible for doing the whole outlook, and sometimes helping with one, when it came down to making a landing pages for certain campaigns. Some links below!
Webinars fall 2020 (this has since been edited to link to upcoming webinars, not by me!)
Blog posts by me:
Besides updating MLS blog page and frequently adding and layouting posts written
by others, I got to try out my own writing skills (I was surpized I had some!) in few
Links to posts written by me: